Quote of the Day:

Wednesday:
"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand."
~Henri Nouwen

Curious?

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! I am, at times, an outspoken & opinionated person. I will be using this blog to speak FREELY-- So, with that in mind- lOvE me or HaTe me. AgReE or dIsAgReE. ReAd my thoughts or dOn'T. ..

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I have a blog? Yep. :)

Yea! I am so excited to finally have a blog. I've considered blogging for awhile now- but I just never got around to it. My cousin started her blog today, & her excitement lit the fire under my ass to get mine going as well. I have SO much to say. I can't wait to get my thoughts out on paper! I'll be posting very soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment